Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's Been Awhile

It has been awhile since I've blogged about anything. I'm now mentoring 5 archivists doing a 23 Things for Archivists pilot project for the Reference, Access, and Outreach Section (RAO) of the Society of American Archivists (SAA). The 23 Things for Archivists project was my brainchild. It went through a somewhat rough birthing, but is now underway with 4 other archivists and myself writing the Things.

And today I just got an e-mail from Minnesota's 23 Things on a Stick folks. They have just started an e-newsletter, Things on a Stick, that is the 2010 version of their self-paced online Web 2.0 learning program. It will be fun to see what they're talking about once a month. This month's edition has Thing 48: Twitter, and Thing 49: TweetDeck. I know about Twitter, but I'm going to have to investiage TweetDeck. It sounds interesting and possibly a really useful way to organize your Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, and LinkedIn accounts.

No comments: