Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just Do It!

A definite help in continued Library 2.0 learning will be the wonderful MINITEX webinars. I've already learned much from them and am sure to continue.

Also the wonderful websites and blogs that I've learned about via 23 Things will be a great help. I particularly like ALA TechSource, LibrarianInBlack, LibraryBytes, and the Web 2.0 Directory.

I was glad to see in the 23 Things on a Stick e-newsletter that the home blog will continue indefinitely and we will be able to go back to revisit and rework through any of the things. I know I will be back to review. Although I saved many of the links on my blog, there are many others that I didn't and for that reason, if no other, being able to go back will be helpful.

From Wired Magazine's Geekapedia (People, Places, Ideas, and Trends You Need to Know Now): Picnic - Problem in chair not in computer!

No comments: